When and Where
Can I get Superfast Broadband?
Superfast Leicestershire is building on commercial roll-out, and bringing better, faster broadband to parts of Leicestershire.
The Coverage Map shares the latest information on where fibre broadband is being rolled out as part of the Superfast Leicestershire Programme. The Map enables you to carry out a postcode search to find out when and where superfast FTTC and fibre-based broadband is likely to become available in your area, and which areas are already served either through our Programme or through commercial roll-out.
Search and filter your results
Important information about the Map
- This map will be updated at regular intervals.
- Planned coverage for all areas / postcodes are subject to survey and may be subject to change.
- Not all cabinets in an exchange area will be fibre enabled.
- Not all premises served by a fibre enabled structure will receive a speed enhancement.
- Not all premises in an exchange area will get access to fibre broadband.